About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Josh and Laura Neal 6/19/2010

Josh is Joe's 1st cousin (one of many!) and he married his sweet lady, Laura.  Their wedding was beauiful!  All the fam was there and we had a blast!


This is the lovely couple cutting their cake.  Which I might add was made by my MIL.  Isn't she amazing at making cakes?!?!  Here is a pic of the grooms cake...



All cake and all edible!  Even the baseball!


Ainsley and I had fun dancing around and eating goodies! We took this pic of ourselves, but it was blurry!
But I like it anyway!

Mama, Ainsley and Daddy


The Neal Girls
Stacy, Ashley, Candice and Leslie Neal


THE WHOLE FAM!!
John, Brady, Stacy, Baxter, Ainsley, Leslie, Joe, Jay, Ashley and Candice
(we don't want Candice to get married so she can still have the same last name as us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers