About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Ainsley's 1st Day of School

It took me awhile to decide to post about this...school hasn't been what I thought it would be for Ainsley.  And for me, as well.  She was excited to go!  Got ready and was out the door.  Until we had to go again the next day.  Needless to say, we have had our ups and downs.

 












I try very hard not to be a "mama bear" and I think I've been holding myself fairly well.  But I stay...sometimes in the classroom.   And sometimes in the booth.  (the booth is a way for me to watch her and she not know it)  I haven't left the school yet.  So I have seen every move that has been made.  She is the youngest in her class.  But I have high hopes that one day she will love it.  I will exhaust my efforts in helping her, even if the teacher(s) don't like it!  :)
I have spoken with every teacher I know and I suppose that dealing with small children, you have to just keep trying and stay positive. 
I'm trying...and trying...  Say a prayer for me.  Maybe even two!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers