About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, September 27, 2010

CHUCK E CHEESE


Our friend Garrett had his 2nd birthday at Chuck E Cheese!  This was the first time Ainsley had ever been and WHOA!  It was so much fun!
Candy (Garrett's mom) gave us so many coins to play with!  We did everything...well, everything Ainsley was big enough for!
The balloons make the bicycle go high up!

We raced the horse

We played some basketball

We played some "skee ball"


We ate some yummy pizza next by our friend Kason DeHart
By Ainsley favortie thing to do was to drive this car!


She loved this guy!  She drove with her arm around him....and posed with a few pics with him!
It was such a fun time!  Thanks, Candy for invited us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers